- April 2020 update
- Kill your darlings, early 2020 edition
- February 2020 update
- January 2020 update
- December 2019 update
- November 2019 update
- June 2019 update
- You're on an Airplane: A Self-Mythologizing Memoir (Parker Posey; Blue Rider Press)
- Embrace Your Weird: Face Your Fears and Unleash Creativity (Felicia Day; Gallery Books)
- 80/20 Running: Run Stronger and Race Faster By Training Slower (Matt Fitzgerald; Berkley)
- Running Is My Therapy: Relieve Stress and Anxiety, Fight Depression, and Live Happier (Scott Douglas; The Experiment)
I'm Aaron Sumner, of Astoria, Oregon, USA; by way of Lawrence, Kansas, Seattle, Washington, and Jersey County, Illinois.
When off the clock and away from the text editor, I like outdoor cooking, baseball (go Cards), college sports (Rock Chalk Jayhawk), woodworking, and running.
I still learn new things every day. Sometimes I share them here. Thanks for following along.